If you’ve been a dedicated Neff customer for a while, your appliance may no longer be under guarantee. If that’s the case, you’ll still get the best possible service by using a Neff engineer. You’ll get the peace of mind that comes with knowing the job will be done by someone who knows your appliance inside out.
- We’ll send you a trained Neff engineer.
- Our engineers are based locally around the country*.
- We’ll only use original Neff replacement spare parts.
- We’ll have the problem analysed in advance, so the engineer will already have the parts likely to be needed to complete your repair*.
- All work will be guaranteed for 12 months.
- You can talk to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*In some remote areas we’ll use one of our trusted Neff service partners and the repair process may vary. Whatever the case, you’ll be in good hands.
We know that keeping your Neff appliance performing at it’s best is important to you. That’s why we’ve got two repair options if your appliance is out of guarantee.
1. Neff Repair Time+
- Charge includes call out and labour.
- The same labour charge no matter how long the repair takes.
- Replacement spare parts are charged as extra and will be quoted for before the repair is carried out.
- This repair is covered by a 12-month guarantee on labour and replacement spare parts.
- Please be aware that you’ll still be charged if no fault is found, the parts are unavailable or if the appliance is irreparable in our opinion.
2. Domestic & General
Repair Care Plan
- Includes all call out, labour and replacement spare parts.*
- Includes all repairs costs for the next 12 months up to the specified limits.*
- If, on a follow up visit, we agree that the appliance is beyond economical repair and the fault isn’t related to the initial repair, we’ll replace it with a brand new appliance.
- Cost can be spread over 12 months.
£15.99 Per Month**
For 12 months (parts included)
*Repairs are covered up to a total value of £300 per repair visit inclusive of VAT.
Call Neff Customer Service to discuss your repair on: 0344 892 8989
- All prices include VAT
- The Repair Care Plan is managed by Domestic and General.
- **Payment for the Repair Care Plan is by Direct Debit only. The price for appliances aged 8-12 years is £17.50 per month.
- The £95 / £99 Neff Repair Time+ price only applies to call-outs undertaken by Neff engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.