K2R Oven Cleaner Giveaway
1. The Promoter (and Data Controller) is Neff, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.
2. The Promoter is launching their new online Neff store for cleaning products, accessories and replacement spare parts. As part of the launch the Promoter will be giving a special discount code in their newsletter which gives consumers 10% discount on orders placed. The Promotion is that the first 25 customers who use the discount code will receive a free K2R Oven Cleaner (“the Prize”).
3. The Promotion is open to all residents in the UK and the Channel Islands aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4. In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion will run from The promotion will run from Friday, 4th September and will run until the Prize have been allocated to the first 25 customers using the eligible discount voucher. If the voucher expires before 25 prizes are won, the promotion will close.
6. The Promotion is offered online when using the discount voucher at neff.co.uk/store. Use of the voucher is required in order to be eligible for this Promotion. There is no minimum limit that your shopping basket has to be before the voucher can be used.
7. Only one entry per voucher and per household is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
8. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
9. This is a consumer only promotion.
10. The Promoter will not accept: (i) responsibility for Promotion entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind
11. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these terms and conditions or are fraudulent or invalid.
12. The Prize is subject to availability. If, for circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative Prize at the same or greater value. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
13. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter will contact the winner personally using the email address or telephone number provided when using the discount voucher to purchase their goods on 1st October 2015. The 25 winners will then be sent their Prize within five working days of being contacted. The Prizes will be sent to the delivery address used when making their purchases using the discount voucher.
15. The winner's name and county will be made available upon written request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Customer Service Marketing, Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT within 30 days after the Closing Date
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, or at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
22. This Promotion is governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.